My Hononegah Archery Traditional Arrows are crafted for Settler and Native American Rendezvous and Renaissance Faires, or to compliment any archer looking for a gorgeous, quality flight, traditional arrow.
Remember that wooden arrows should only be shot out of a longbow or recurve bow with a draw weight matching the spine of the arrow!
- We do not use dowel rods. All arrows are made with a straight and sweetly fragrant Port Orford Cedar with a 40-45# spine so that they can be used for hunting as well as demonstration. Other poundage available by request, and may include an additional charge.
- Arrows can be either blonde and water-sealed, or walnut stained and water-sealed.
- Barred turkey feathers and white turkey feathers are currently used. Other colored feathers available by request, and may include an additional charge.
- Turkey feathers are wrapped and reinforced with sinew or silk for authenticity and to keep your feathers on in the brush.
- Nocks are hand carved for authenticity, and reinforced with sinew or silk to prevent splitting.
- Arrows can be fitted with field point, bodkin, or for an additional charge a 2 blade broadhead.
Hononegah Archery Traditional Arrows like those shown here are $25 each plus shipping and handling.