Our Arrows are crafted for Indian/Settler Rendezvous, Renaissance Faires, Viking reenactment, primitive hunting, or to compliment any archer looking for a gorgeous, quality flight traditional arrow.
DO NOT SHOOT WOOD ARROWS FROM MODERN COMPOUND BOWS!
For use in recurve and longbows ONLY.
- Our arrows are made with straight and sweetly fragrant 45# spined Port Orford Cedar shafts.
- Other poundage spine available depending on your height and the strength of your bow.
- Arrows can be either blonde and water-sealed, or walnut stained and water-sealed
- Turkey feathers are wrapped with sinew or silk for authenticity and to keep your feathers on in the brush.
- Nocks are hand carved for authenticity and reinforced with sinew or silk to prevent splitting.
- Base price for arrows with field points or short bodkins is $300 per dozen
Long bodkins can be mounted for $8 per arrow, and the 2 blade broadheads can be mounted for $6 per arrow.
If you prefer all 36 feathers on your dozen to be barred, add an additional $30
Custom orders shipping in 2-3 weeks.
Examples of recent work:
Below dozen completed, in stock ready to ship:
$300 + shipping
45# spined Port Orford Cedar shafts, walnut stained and sealed. Autumn brown barred and Autumn brown turkey feather fletchings wrapped in sinew. Self-nocks reinforced with sinew. Field points mounted to do less target damage. I can add short bodkins to this set at no additional charge if preferred.